Our surf lessons emphasize safety and explain conditions, the art of catching waves, how to stand and ride waves.
- Lessons are for people of ALL AGES & SKILL LEVELS.
- Students must know how to swim and are free to take a break at any time during the lesson.
- Each student is fitted with a soft-top board that is safe and easy to learn on.
- Every student has the option to use a rashguard to help protect him or her from the sun and prevent rash.
- All our instructors are CPR certified and are very enthusiastic in teaching the art of surfing.
Our experienced and friendly staff of local surf instructors will provide you with the personal attention you need, and patients to learn at your own pace. Beginners will see how easy it is to stand up on their first surf lesson, and more advanced riders will learn the proper techniques and positions to further advance their ability. Surf lessons are provided year round in Palm Beach County due to the warm water and great waves to learn on.
Group Surf Lessons
We specialize in beginners! Our group surfing lessons are limited to a maximum of 4 people per instructor, minimum of 2 people for group price. Surf boards are included. All instructors are CPR certified. Online bookings must be 24 hours in advance. Entry Level: No experience needed. must be able to swim.